8oz Organic Sanded Twill, Canopy Green
Canopy - a deep khaki green
This organic cotton has a fine twill with a soft sanded finish on one side. We have five beautiful colours in this range.
Ideal for trousers, dungarees and dresses that require some structure ie not a gathered waist, as well as lighter weight jackets and bag linings. It has a utility look and feel to it.
Due to the nature of the organic cotton yarn which is less refined and processed, there may be the odd white speck in this cloth
Content: 100% Organic Cotton
Care: Machine wash 40°C, do not bleach, warm iron, dry cleanable, do not tumble dry.
We recommend pre washing your fabric before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight canvas into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the fabric, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your fabric in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the canvas already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop, ironing on a medium heat whilst still damp will help.
- Can be tumble dried on a low heat.
Please note: While we have tried to represent the colours of our fabrics as accurately as possible - each computer monitor may show the colours differently, therefore we cannot guarantee colour representation. You may prefer to order a sample first.
- Minimum cut 0.5m, thereafter 0.1m increments
- Cut as one continuous piece
Order Matching Thread
- Gutermann Sew All Thread 100m
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS!
Orders over $150 will ship free to New Zealand and Australia
We aim to ship your order within one working day of payment being received. NZ deliveries are normally delivered within a day or two of leaving the store, while international deliveries (over $9 in value) can be sent via NZ Post + Australia Post or DHL Express for a tracked timely delivery service.
At times there may be circumstances beyond our control which will delay shipping.
For full details, please refer to our shipping page.
As a fabric order is a bespoke product, we are unable to offer a refund if you change your mind. We encourage you to order a sample first if colour, texture and weight is important for your project.
We will gladly take returns on any item that is faulty or damaged, please refer to our returns page for full information.