Thread Theory Belvedere Mens Waistcoat
Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
This pattern is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
1) A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to 4XL
2) A 24 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
3) An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
4) A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
Fabric requirements approx: 80cm main fabric, 1.3m-2m of lining. Scroll over image of sizing table for detailed sizing plus fabric and notion requirements.
Photo credits: Thread Theory Designs
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS!
Orders over $150 will ship free to New Zealand and Australia
We aim to ship your order within one working day of payment being received. NZ deliveries are normally delivered within a day or two of leaving the store, while international deliveries (over $9 in value) can be sent via NZ Post + Australia Post or DHL Express for a tracked timely delivery service.
At times there may be circumstances beyond our control which will delay shipping.
For full details, please refer to our shipping page.
As a fabric order is a bespoke product, we are unable to offer a refund if you change your mind. We encourage you to order a sample first if colour, texture and weight is important for your project.
We will gladly take returns on any item that is faulty or damaged, please refer to our returns page for full information.