Laine Magazine Issue 14
Issue 14, summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate and carefree. Beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep. The 10 designs featured in the summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
Published since 2016. Laine Magazine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Wonderful print quality and photography - the Laine Publications are sure to become much loved books in your library or on the the coffee table (even if you don't get around to knitting up any of the projects!)
“Walking barefooted on a meadow wet with morning dew.
A call of a bird echoing over a silent lake.
Wandering home through the sleeping city at sunrise.”
Laine 14 includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue:
Pablo Aneiros, Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Anna Husemann, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS!
Orders over $150 will ship free to New Zealand and Australia
We aim to ship your order within one working day of payment being received. NZ deliveries are normally delivered within a day or two of leaving the store, while international deliveries (over $9 in value) can be sent via NZ Post + Australia Post or DHL Express for a tracked timely delivery service.
At times there may be circumstances beyond our control which will delay shipping.
For full details, please refer to our shipping page.
As a fabric order is a bespoke product, we are unable to offer a refund if you change your mind. We encourage you to order a sample first if colour, texture and weight is important for your project.
We will gladly take returns on any item that is faulty or damaged, please refer to our returns page for full information.